Garlic (Allium sativum) is a species of bulbous flowering plant in the onion genus Allium. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, leek, chive, Welsh onion and Chinese onion.
Garlic is an herb that is grown around the world. It is thought that garlic is native to Siberia, but spread to other parts of the world over 5,000 years ago.
health benefits of garlic:
· Reduces cholesterol
· Protects against dementia
· protects against heart disease
· Lowers blood pressure
· May help prevent heavy metals from entering the body
· Strengths bones and joints
· Prevents colds
· Extends the life of cells
· Scares away vampires. 😉
Cr.feastingathome, webmd, pixabay